VIRTUAL WORKSHOP RESOURCES
Make or Break: Create the Experience Your Customers Crave
- Open the Sent Email or read along on the screen (click image to open a full-size downloadable version in new tab)
- Open and/or download a copy of the Tiny Email Rubric (opens in a new tab)
Directions: Click the Reply Email you were assigned to open a full-size version in a new tab. You can view the email directly in the tab and/or download it. Your call!
REVEAL THE TRUE STATE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IN YOUR DISTRICT
with the first K-12 secret shopping program.
We get it: Secret shopping can be intimidating, especially when you try to apply it effectively to the K-12 space. That’s why our team of school customer service experts did the heavy lifting for you by creating this grab-and-go, customizable toolkit—which includes all of the information, rubrics, worksheets, and other resources to help you successfully secret shop your district and get meaningful results.
- Reveal our exclusive quick-shop method that ensures an effective secret shopping program you actually have time and capacity to successfully complete
- Unlock a wealth of grab-and-go and customizable resources for planning and executing an effective program
- Get expert guidance with each resource or reach out to our customer service experts with additional questions and support
Thank you for joining our virtual workshop.
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, VA 20171